Saturday, October 16, 2010

The wall has arrived

After a week of bringing home my laptop, tucking kids in at 8 and then working until 10:30 or so, a night of parent-teacher conferences, neglecting all exercise and healthy eating habits along with pheasant hunting today I have hit the wall. The cold I have been fighting the last few days is here to stay. I think in a sneaky way by body and brain is saying STOPPPPPP! So I will leave the basket of clean laundry to be put away in the basket. The laundry in the dryer-in the dryer. My laptop at school (until tomorrow). The basement photo project unfinished. Have hubby order some chinese and lay in bed and read. I really need to have the wall go away by tomorrow, it just has to.

4 comments:

Karen said...

So glad you let yourself crash. I hope one down-day was enough.

bobbione8y said...

yep, the 'wall' is usually God's way of telling me to settle down for a sec.

i hope that it did not hurt that much to hit it, however :))

cherk said...

Not too much pain, feeling better by the start of the work week. Getting back in the saddle

carey said...

you earn a wall the size of china, cher. i hope you get a three day weekend soon?