Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not a TGIF

Today at work was not one of my finest. The morning started out very well, then I come back to the building and it all falls apart for various reasons:
1) Dealing with mean girls who have been tormenting another girl with names
2) I snap a teacher's head off for no reason
3) Vent to the secretaries about a fellow principal
4) Hit the wall with my sinus infection and don't make it to bingo
5) Did I mention dealing with mean girls-I think that is where it all started

I hate days that I am not proud of, this was one of them. I hope to chalk it to being human and move on.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Cher- we all have days that are not our finest hour. You are human!! Glad your new wrap dress, which I am jealous about by the way, helped to make you feel better.