Saturday, November 28, 2009

The feasting continues

Mmmmmmm as long as I am indulging in the vacation weekend (will pay for it later I am sure) I am going to enjoy it. Tonight we dragged out the fondue pot, wow who knew melted cheese, wine and bread could be so good-think it ranks right up there as my favorite winter food-while mango salsa is of course the choice for summer. Nothing better than a big pot of something for people to sit around and dip and talk, dip and talk. I should have you all over next time-hubby and I were left to eating it all by ourselves

5 comments:

Karen said...

Mmmmmmm. We love the fondu! I am seriously so fat right now Cher. Four-ish weeks of swine flu and two of in-laws makes for TIGHT fat jeans. I can hardly stand myself.

cherk said...

It will pass and you will get back to a routine-for now enjoy the family and time. Eating is just a part of it that can't be avoided and needs to be enjoyed.

bobbione8y said...

fondue! you peeps are my kind of peeps!


karen. seriously girl. you're like zero around...!

Karen said...

Thanks, girls. I do feel a bit marshmallowish. The doc told me today that I need one more week of steroids (inhaler) and two more weeks away from the gym. Sigh.

I think I'll go bake cookies.

cherk said...

See doctor's orders!!