Sunday, November 1, 2009

Impulse guilt

I am a terrible impulse shopper, especially when it comes to people's home parties. I always feel like I have to, and should buy something. I went to CABI liking the catalog but not the prices, didn't really LOVE anything on the hanger or on me...but tried something on, and it all being to big thought the 3rd outfit from the left was cute
http://cabionline.com/Fall2009/flash/catalogue.html

-so bought and now instantly regretting it. First of all they are skinny jeans, that actually felt good but know that this body shape has no business of wearing skinny jeans. I was lulled into temporary insanity. I am now experiencing sticker guilt, especially after splurging on a hunting rifle. I am torn between emailing her to cancel-very little face to face guilt there or waiting until they get here and saying it all doesn't fit. hmmmmmmm

4 comments:

Karen said...

Rifles or dressy clothes??? You're just so cool, Cher!

That's my purple dress there, on the left. I love it and I don't care how much it costs. :-) It will hang in my closet until I have to play AF wifey..

I say call and cancel. Just be done with it and don't drag it out.

carey said...

i too am suffering cabi remorse. we should form a club.

bobbione8y said...

i am laughing at the thought of every woman in america buying the same outfit and regretting it! this whole CAbi craze is plain silly! i mean, nobody cares if you all have the same tupperware, but CLOTHES?! not good.

i cannot see the link, but i'm sure it's cute. just not cute enough to have remorse over :)

Chris said...

I say either email or call to cancel the order. It's not worth the guilt especially if you are not lovin the skinny jeans.