Monday, October 13, 2008

worse than the dentist


So I have to agree with Karen getting my teeth cleaned is way up there with things I really hate to do. Something that comes in a close second is BUYING JEANS. I hate spending money on expensive jeans-which after buying a pair at the Gap that I love-have found it does make a difference. More then the money I hate TRYING on jeans-even on a good day. I hate the 3 inch rise made for 15 year olds that allows the muffin top to really spill over, the boot cut tight thigh that makes my thighs look like hams and the low rise in the back that shows WAY too much. The trying on part is exhausting-I always leave wishing I had a better diet and didn't get lazy with the exercise and hadn't inherited child bearing hips. I am too scared to try buying jeans online so that is out.

So I am sitting here choosing between two evils-homework or jeans-which I am in the "mood" to shop for but antipate a long couple of hours. Hmmmmmmm

6 comments:

Karen said...

You are so not alone. I have three pairs of jeans, the newest is three years old..

carey said...

i just keep buying the same kind over and over in different shades. I'm a Gap girl too. Good luck.

Chris said...

Yup! Don't love the trying on. Do love it when I can find a pair that makes my butt look good. I know Suree has already told you this, but if you get yourself measured, that makes buying jeans online much easier.

Karen said...

Thought of you yesterday as I was trying on jeans. aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg.

cherk said...

I still haven't gone yet. Have two lonley pairs sitting in my dresser-nice dark blue gap pair and my comfy stretchy pair.

Karen said...

I think I'll wait until Chris comes on the 30th. I need someone to be painfully honest about what looks good and what doesn't.