Sunday, May 25, 2008

the power of family love

Well I was just going to post an "awwwww" moment before I was interrupted by a sibling fight:) I will persevere!

So after posting my arrgggggg last night, I drop everything and take the boys out for ice cream. Our conversation on the way home was about marriage and growing up. As we are getting out of the car, oldest son turns to me and says "Mom, you and dad are a great team and I really appreciate that". I give him a big hug, we have a great night watching a movie and just hanging out with no other distractions. A nice peaceful family evening can do wonders.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Don't you wonder if God gives these little glimpses of goodness just to keep us from strangling them????

:-)

cherk said...

Definitely, because I have felt that WAY too much the last 7 days:)

I am guessing from your last post moose and bubba are with you, hope the transition is going well!

Karen said...

No Moose and Bubba yet. They are going to spend two weeks with maternal grandparents in June, we'll have them by July 4.

Yippee!!!