Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Card


The best mother's day gift I have gotten the last two years has been from Q. His teachers do this great sheet that they ask the kids questions about their mom and write down the answers. I love this and it is an eye opener to me as to HOW he sees me.


Snippets from last year:

How old is your mom? 50 I think

What is her favorite food? Pizza (his favorite)

What is her favorite thing to do? Buy a new shirt

What do you like to do with your mom? Go to garage sales

How do you know your mom loves you? Because she just does, she does


Snippets from this year:

He wrote it by himself-.

What is your mom's name: Sar

How old is your mom:38 (a year off but at least younger then last year)

Her favorite TV show: TLC

Favorite food: ledis (lettuce-not my favorite)

She likes to eat at: Sonic (ummm no, again his favorite)

She looks prettiest in her: Green outfit (I have this very shiny green shirt I wore for Christmas and when I came to daycare in it he loved it, hmmmm where is that shirt? Oh yeah Suree swiped it!)

Mom I love you more than the: Cat
Pic of "green outfit"



4 comments:

carey said...

ledis. does anyone really love ledis?
you do look great in your shiny green shirt. hope you get it back someday ;)

cherk said...

Ha ha the shirt story is pretty funny, SOOOO Suree. She came over before we were going out and had black on and said she didn't think black was a great spring color could she borrow something. I said yeah if you can find something small enough-quite a size discrepancy there. She walks right into my closet and says, how about the green shirt you wore when we went out with Stromer-she had been eyeing it since December! Too funny-and of course she got a compliment how it matched her eyes-she asked to keep it for church-I hope to see it again:)

Karen said...

Great letters! What a sweet boy. Aren't you glad that you rate above the cat?

Just wait 'till the day that he takes the ledis out of the cart while you're not looking.

Chris said...

You HAVE to get that shirt back, you looked great in it!