Saturday, April 19, 2008

sick, sick, sick




Ok, my sinus cold can not compare to Karen's nose but I am going to complain anyway. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but little patience for things like colds that drag on and on. The sinus drainage keeps me up all night. Q has been sick with his usual croup and allergy induced coughing up a lung cough. The steroids are great for the cough but not for his mood. I have two big projects for my master's class, IEP's to do at school and a few days behind after being gone from work on Th/Fri for a workshop. Having only went on two short walks in the last week have not helped either. I feel like a big slug when I can't make it to the Y and snack because I am crabby. I hope I am like Carey and some warm weather and sun will make it all better TOMORROW!


Ok one plus for the day, I got out capris from late last summer/fall and they are looser then I remember (or else I just didn't dry them all the way). Nahhh I will go with looser:)


Pictures from camping at Horse Thief Lake last summer-can't wait to go SOON!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Who took those pics? They are great! Made me miss home. I hope you get better soon. Has been yuck there like it has been for Carey?

carey said...

i promise some sunshine will make you feel better. we have some over here now, finally, if you want to make a roadtrip :)

cherk said...

chris-the pics are ones I took with the lovely camera we got lost summer
Carey-hmmmmm road trip always a possiblity. The butterfly house and falls in SF are always a big hit with the boys