Friday, March 30, 2012

Whew


Trust me I have not been neglecting each of you, I am hoping to catch up and post on blogs this weekend. I was out of town for a conference in San Diego-my first time in the state of California. I have to say liked it MUCH better than Las Vegas. Quite a bit better than Tampa, but not nearly as much as Cancun for the ocean and vacation vibe. We were actually in La Jolla, which I pronounced wrong for most of the week. We saw Dr. Seuss's house, stinky seals-I think broke some EPA rules trying to get pictures, and came back to of course too much catching up at schoo.
The hands-down best part of the trip though was 8th row floor seats to see this:
If you EVER have a chance to go see this tour in a big city OR want a girls trip, GO where this show is playing. I could have gone to it each night we were there, saying it rocked is a total understatement.
I now of course sit here needing to do a two week of detox from all the sitting, fine dining, and pocket book pains from a visit to a Title 9 store.
Oh well, a week from today we will be in sunny Moab on another adventure!

5 comments:

Karen said...

What???? You were texting me from La Jolla??????

bobbione8y said...

cool! that actually looks really fun to see...!

wow. you world traveler, you. i have not been in san diego for many years, but i remember liking it. not nearly as much as san fran, but better than LA...

:) oh yeah. i was a world traveler once, too! ha.

cherk said...

Karen-I was gone Monday through Friday afternoon, texting you from back in no-man's land

Bobbi-it was a blast! I am not a world traveler, I can really be a better homebody.

carey said...

oh fun!! that show looks right up your alley. monday through friday is a long time. did the boys survive? school is out may 16 here...how about you??

cherk said...

Carey, not until May 25th, with a new camper and some traveling for conferences and Cancun it is looking to be a busy one. I am already thinking of how sad I will be at how fast it goes.