Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crazy Days

March to school employees is CRAZY time. We kind of forget each year how crazy it is. In keeping with my integrity about work I can't share the numerous crazy things that happen in my daily life. I can share that I always feel that as March comes I haven't DONE enough, but yet feel like I can't help one more person fix one more thing. It is an oxymoron for sure. I can share a few "on the horizon" work happenings. Big ones. I am heading to San Diego in a few weeks for training. The workshop certifies us (just two administrators) to train staff in our district for 3 years. The training is for this huge shift in education for our all of our schools. Being a leader for this is exciting and scary at the same time, getting educators to move and shift can be a challenge. The second one is the opportunity to participate in a program that involves educational leaders world wide. Participation is 3 years with conferences and classes in Boston, Dallas, and Denver. It is a huge committment and undertaking. I was a little hesitant, more work, more work, mork. I hope myself, and my family have the stamina.
I can't believe sometimes how my hubby just goes along with all this, I know many spouse's that don't. I was actually the one who was hesitant and he was all in. So phone interview next week and we will see what happens!

On a personal note, family trip for Easter to Moab, Utah-picking up the camper and letting hubby and Big Fry bike while small fry and I take in the sights. Can't wait! I better touch up on my photopgraphy skills. I hear my good friend Karen is taking a class, I will ask her for some tips.

No comments: