Sunday, March 18, 2012

Adventures

Patiently waiting for me to take pictures of boys.
I made everyone come back to the bridge and walk slowly...
The perfect stumps, way up there...
There it is waiting patiently to go home with me
Getting it into the truck

A little spring fishing is always rewarding. Except when there is still ice on the lake, the fish aren't biting, and a twelve year old dives after a turtle and becomes soaking wet.
I on the other hand was very rewarded with two beautiful stumps for my fire pit ambiance. Hubby was SOOOOO excited to get them for me. His hands and steering wheel still smell of lovely sap.

3 comments:

Karen said...

It looks like a perfect day! Stumps are better than fish, don't you think?

I love that look on your hub's face in the first pic..

bobbione8y said...

ok. so jealous of that stump!! i'll have you know that one is even better than the one in west elm that i have been drooling over :)

cherk said...

Karen-THAT pic was before the sappy stumps

Bobbi-at least someone appreciates it. Hubby asked me who the heck was going to sit on a hard sticky stump.