Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thoughts from here to there...

No snow day, kind of sad, but again not, really don't want to come back on a Monday in May

I love my dog, well not really my dog. See the person in the house who ignores her the most, never feeds her, never walks her, but sings the "wiggle wiggle" song and gets her all wired, is the side fo the bed she sleeps on...yes hubby.

We got rid of beloved Spike. Big Fry just outgrew him, as all little boys outgrow legos, and dumptruck. You know, just like in Puff the Magic Dragon. He went to a great home.

I realize disrespectul people, especially adults, really bug me, really...(work related, so all I can say about that)

School video cameras are great for caching children who decide to ketchup on the toilet seats.

Finally got that Pinterest invite and logged on. Oh my goodness, it should be called "Pin Time Sucker". Need to careful of that APP

Polar plunge success this year, 46 balmy degrees and 6,000 dollars raised, whooohoooo

I love my various female friends. At work, at home, online, texting. Can't think of a better nourishing and replenishing myself.

Well getting ready for work is calling, have a great day!

4 comments:

carey said...

sounds like all is as it should be...unless you are spike, who is wondering how a cool creature like himself can be outgrown :)

bobbione8y said...

ha ha. kind of glad that my friend kersten didn't know about spike, or i'm sure she would have come to get him. she's 45...not quite a grown-up, i guess :))

yes. disrespectful people ruin my mood also. unless it's me. then i ruin my mood ;)

cherk said...

I should have warned all of you, especially Karen, of the really bad typos! That was not intentional bad spelling or grammar.

Karen said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Just kidding. I was too busy mourning Spike to notice.