Monday, February 6, 2012

Where is that apple hanger?

I was anxiously waiting for hubby to show up for the big dreaded meeting. And waiting, and waiting a little more. If there is one thing I know, middle school teachers don't like to be kept waiting. He arrives to the meeting-panicked look, "Where's Alec?"
In the next room I tell him, I grabbed him at the office. Hubby gets that look, "I have been waiting for him for 20 minutes outside. I tried to text you.'
I reply, "Oh, my phone died when I got here,I thought I told you I was getting him".
Hubby, "Ummm, no you didn't"
He looks at me, the teachers look at us. All I could say was, "Well you know, the apple and the tree!" and then quickly, "I REALLY am organized...at work".

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, sheesh! You should have brought them cookies! I'm doing that from now on..

cherk said...

I probably would have burned them in my multitasking frenzy!