Sunday, January 1, 2012

Oh and yes....

This is my third post for the day. I have a feeling that as crazy as November and December was in the workplace (which is usually a calm time) that January through March will be unimagineable. So here is another post, in case you don't hear from me until April.


Here is my new obsession, almost like hair magazines. I have weird obsessions. I have weird taste in TV shows. Luckily my hubby shares this. Here is our new show:






It is on AMC, a post civil war drama. I do love history. Here is the lead character...






Did I mention I like history. I really do watch it for the story line...


Oh there he is again.

I don't even like cowboys.

I wonder what hubby would look like with long flowing hair and a duster?

7 comments:

Karen said...

We're watching this, too!!

For the history, yeah, that's it.

carey said...

this made me laugh almost as hard as those abs. i love you for your quirky taste in music and movies, still smile when i think of all that "hippy" music you exposed me to. "i'm not aware of too many things but i know what i know if you know what i mean..."

cherk said...

Karen-I am sure there is some part of historical accuracy.
Carey-Who doesn't appreciate a little Edie. Oh those Abs, I wasn't even noticing those...it is the long-suffering anguish of the character that draws one in.

bobbione8y said...

Ha! i don't even KNOW your husband, and i am laughing at the thought of him in a 'duster' :))))

cherk said...

Bobbi-Imagining him with long hair is gut busting-doh back to ABS again.

Karen said...

Did you cringe when the senator dude made all those promises to the Indians??

cherk said...

Heck ya, that is some crazy history. Sad