Monday, August 30, 2010

Well...

The morning started out with my 4th Monday in a row going for the 5 AM workout. Little did I know that I grabbed small fry's mp3 player, which is chock-full of Jonas Brothers, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Kidz Bop. Do you know how hard it is to be motivated to ANY of those at 5 AM? Luckily big fry had downloaded some other stuff along the way.
I spent two hours serving little packaged lunches because the new school oven didn't quite do what it was supposed with the lunches that came frozen. I was glamorous in heels though.
Talked to big fry on the phone who immediately told me about the kid who flipped him off. Thankfully this was overshadowed by meeting a friend. HER (yes her) name is Stormi, with an "i" not a "y" as I was strongly told. She goes by Stormi because she doesn't like her real name. He took my advice and sat with a group, that mysteriously was lots of girls. Do you see a pattern here? Lunch was awesome and no homework, so he was going to "hang loose" after school.

Oh and the shirt and tie we shopped all around for? Well small fry came in with pants to short, an old Big Fry shirt on first thing this morning. I pulled rank (and a passive aggressive guilt trip) and told him everyone would have on a new shirt for the first day-he obliged with a striped polo WITH the too short pants. He LOVES his teacher.

Well day one is out of the way only 174 too go!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Holy crap. 174?? I think you are Wonder Woman. We haven't even started yet and I'm already exhausted.

cherk said...

Ha don't put me on too hight of a pedestal. Small fry had a major melt down among many other mishappenings this second eveing! I need wine-lots of it and it is only FLIPPIN Tuesday.