Saturday, May 1, 2010

offended or laughing

As I am running errands with my mother, big fry turns into his hormonal, icky self. As Karen has suggested, I put my foot down and did not give in (the only person more stubborn than my son is ME). This creates quite a scene in the car in which he tells me "I wish you had just stayed in Denver!" I honestly didn't know if I should be offended or laugh...

By the way there is nothing worse than having to did your heels in, in front of a grandparent uggggg

3 comments:

Karen said...

Denver? Have you been in Denver? What am I missing here?

For the record, I would have laughed. :-)

cherk said...

I was in Denver for a conference. I did laugh-in my head guess what my verification word is cheru!

carey said...

my feelings would have been hurt. dang kids.

is your mom visiting??