Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend review







Hi there, we made it through the busy weekend which wasn't so bad, the only thing we didn't accomplish is the laundry, no big thing it will always be there. I would love to kayak with anyone, anytime. Now remember this is not the daring flipping over kind, but the more mearndering across the lake kind. I did go on Sunday, a quick jog around the park and then tried to get an upper body workout by paddling as hard as I could across the lake a few times-think of it as intervals in a kayak. I enjoy it as my "off" workout day.
Baseball was good, Q-man got a hit every time at bat so he was excited. I missed most of the game, by visiting with a friend, so didn't get started on my pics but there is a lot of season left. The highlight of the weekend was the discovery above. I went to move a planter and surprise a nest of bunnies. The boys have been "observing" the small creatures -meaning they try to restrain from touching them:)

No comments: