Saturday, May 16, 2009

The weekend agenda

I was thinking of the list of things to do this weekend and it reminded me a very shorterned version of Karen's weekend lists she shares so well. Mine of course not quite as busy but the season of "stuff" has begun

Fri-Last minute Chamber mixer-of course used that as an excuse to buy a new dress
Sat
Boot camp
Opening cermemony for baseball
Baseball pictures
Baseball game
Run across town for birthday party for one son
Pick another child for a sleepover HERE for other son
Groceries-including stuff for grilling and smores if the wind goes down
Toys r us for two bday parties
Hobby Lobby for painting supplies for retirement gift

Sun-
Internship homework
Laundry
Gardening
Kayaking

Whweeeeeeee oh yeah that doesn't include the normal weekend craziness:)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Can we go kayaking when I'm home?? That's the one thing that stood out on your list! I would do all the rest of that, just for some time with you and a kayak in the Hills.

bobbione8y said...

kayaking. i really like the sound of that, i hope to get to go again this summer - for my second time :)

carey said...

yep, the kayaking caught my eye too. i do think a kayak is in my future...would love to bring it out to the hills and explore with ya.

Karen said...

Did you go?? How was opening day? Tell us when you get the chance!