Thursday, July 19, 2012

Whooing and hibernation

3 weeks from today I will be back in my little office, in my not so little school preparing for the 4th year. Not sure if it was the weird crazy year or the changes in the future, but I am having hard time even wrapping my brain around going back. I think I forget how much I love summer, I am sure I could look at past blog posts at this same time each year and it will be the same thing. Sleeping in, time with boys (who are becoming small men quickly), exercising, better yet recipes and cooking. Road trips and everything ELSE!
So as I pack for another work trip, this one to Denver, I am hoping I can get my "whoo" on-that is that social set of skills of small talk, getting to know complete strangers, acting smart and impressing people I don't know. At the same time maybe a little time ALONE in the car, in the hotel with my professional books may be just the ticket to get my brain in a little thinking action. Maybe a little hibernation will help.  We will see

No comments: