Monday, July 16, 2012

Tidbits and time suckers

I thought I would leave you with some quick tidbits before I head out for a busy week of professional learning, Pierre today and tomorrow, home Wednesday, Denver Thursday thru Sunday. Whew.
I new time sucker has arrived on the horizon-Pixlr-o-matic. I have been seeing all these cool photo people keep posting and figured I just need to see for myself. Instagram was not an option so found this one. THIS could cause me to lose a lot of useful time! The secret artist/photographer could sit and play ALL day.
Boy and summer is in full steam but sadly winding down at the same time, back to work August 6, I am hoping this week of my own learning starts to get me in the mood, it seems like I JUSTgot in the mood for summer.
Well I think that is all for now, the best tidbit, maybe, hopefully, better be seeing Bobbi and Carey when they head out west this week.


No comments: