Thursday, June 23, 2011

Road Trip

I say goodbye for a few days-we are heading on a family road trip for BMX. You could almost call us our own traveling team. We head to Abedeen for their state qualifying races. Hubby, myself, Big and Small and one extra child for good measure. I have all the necessary materials packed. Clip shoes, knee pads, colorful jerseys, helmets, pringles, cookies, and lots of gatorade. The boys are excited, they spent three hours tonight at a camp and are ready to roll. Big Fry got his first win in THREE years last night so he is feeling good. I hope the rain holds off there-I guess it always rains.I hope our extra family member doesn't get hurt, the dog is good for her babysitter, and everyone stays on two pedals. I left you with a few back to back posts, mostly pictures. So enjoy and have a good weekend. When I get back remind me to tell you about what small fry packs for running away.

2 comments:

carey said...

oh, how did it go??? i hope we came home with trophies and no broken bones.

so...what does small fry pack for running away? this ought to be good.

bobbione8y said...

have fun!!! i bet you miss the puppy though!