Monday, April 18, 2011

Now I've Started

Nothing like a couple of birthdays in April to start a walk down memory lane...



An early favorite, my camera skills were weak I can't take credit for this one, it is a lucky hubby shot-click on it, I messed with the format and this size doesn't do it justice.

This one always gets me...I have no clue why

And this one, yummmy I could just lick their brown skin
Ahhh this is a more familiar pose, "ummm don't touch me"

Again, weak photography skills but love the pic... thanks for take a walk with me. You can't imagine how many more 100's of pics I could show you, I won't make you suffer.



2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

omgoodness, those top 2 photos! cher! i kind of wish they were getting littler, not bigger :)

cherk said...

Me too!! I will have to post more blasts from the past for you! I miss when they were just naturally photogenic, everything was cute.