Friday, March 25, 2011

Good news is always good news

After the Tuesday night fiasco of FRICKIN FRACTIONS ( I am so sure fricken needs to be in dictionary-he he Karen) and STUPID Social Studies, and a LOOOOOONG nine weeks of an F here and F there, missing assignments, a weekend of making up work. Big Fry called me from Track practice, yes track-a whole other story, to tell me this:
Him-Guess what happened?
Me-What?
Him-I unbelievably got aThumbs Up award (nine week award for citizenship, and basically for not being an annoying middle schooler to your teachers). Can you believe that?
Me-Wow, impressive-all that effort paid off.
Him-Yeah I know, hey can I play that video game now?



Uggggggg

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hahahaha!!

At least fricken is an actual word, instead of a stupid acronym. I'll vote it in.

I sincerely hope you let him play that game. :-)

bobbione8y said...

fricken fractions. it could be a saturday afternoon pbs show with muppet-like characters. glad karen agrees.

cherk said...

I relented...that was BEFORE a family meeting about no backtalk:)

Bobbi-that would be great, me trying to do frickin fractions would be a great puppet!