Thursday, March 17, 2011

elevator


I would have put this under Bobbi's escalator post but I CAN'T get to her comments (Or one of Karen's blogs at all) Any hooooo

I woke up the other night after a very bizarre dream about an elevator. An elevator that was more like a basket that was on the wall, so no door or walls and it was on the inside of this very tall building-like tall. And I was afraid of falling out the whole way up and it was FAST. I woke up remembering it and the OTHER elevator dreams I have. They are simliar-really tall elevators that have no glass or the doors don't shut all the way and I am afraid of falling out. It got me thinking of the escalator post. Just sharing

3 comments:

carey said...

hm. gotta be some kind of anxiety dream. are you on cold medicine?

when is summer break? not to change the subject from elevators to swimming pools, but i will be out with big j for a hockey camp june 6-10. i hope you are out of school and can maybe play one afternoon :)

bobbione8y said...

you know what is weird? that i have NEVER had an elevator dream, always just weird escalators and staircases....i think carey is right. they both happen when stress pops up.

get better! i hope you get a couple days to totally kick back and let your body catch up.

ps. computer probs suck.

cherk said...

We are done the last day of May, I am done about 10 days after that, but my schedule can be very flexible. We can definitely schedule some fun mom/boy time or just plan fun mom time. I will block it off in my calendar!