Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wish us Luck

Tomorrow we are going camping. I love camping, hubby does not. He does it for the fam. Needless to say it is a balancing act of keeping everyone happy without me going over the edge. AGAIN it is the hottest weekend of summer so far that we chose to go on, it always turns out that way. We are debating taking the dog or not, not sure how the heat is going to go.
The most exciting part is the FOOD, I am thinking of the list now. I basically survive on cheetos, smores, grapes, hard boiled eggs, and sangria. The boys love the KIDS cereal in the min-boxes.

On a side not Big Fry had an older girl-around 14-don't quote I am not accurate with tweener/teen age estimation, tell him during the races that he had nice eyes. When he told me and pointed her out I told him that was nice and to never talk to a girl in short shorts again til he was 40. Or I may have to direct him to Karen's other blog. He can get some straight talk from her:)

3 comments:

carey said...

i hope you come home happy campers. it is sweltery here, i hope you find some water to submerge in.

cherk said...

It actually went well. Pics to come. Hubby did better than usual, it was HOT though, we are all absorbing the air conditioning now.

Karen said...

ACK! Girls are scary!!! It might be time to Google venereal diseases and scare the poop out of him!

Did the dog go?