Friday, April 2, 2010

It's official

My name is officially on a roster for team for the Mickelson trail marathon. One of the 4 mile down hill stretches. Our team captain assures me that this is a WALK/run not just a run, "lots of people walk Cher, so don't worry about it" Hmmmm do any of my oldest friends really see me walking?


By the way small fry was full of April fools jokes yesterday, so we got him good. We told him we were having a baby...they both bought it hook, line, and sinker. The funny part was big fry was actually disappointed when we fessed up. He was already hoping for a girl-too funny. Small fry was not amused he had locked himself in room convinced he was going to have to share it.

2 comments:

carey said...

hey are you doing the trail run this june? it's beautiful. you will love it--and you'll do fine. i was thinking of entering the half but just don't think i have it in me. i am proud of you!

cherk said...

the mickelson yes, part of a 5 person team. I have a 4 mile stretch and have been assured it is the down hill one. I really don't care how I do, it gives me a challenge to do something that is super hard for me. You should come out!