Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer is here

Well my friends (ok my two blogger friends). I feel a little ashamed that I haven't been keeping up with the J Boys or the happenings in the Back Forty. I am so glad I checked them out, and realized just how long it has been since I posted. We just got back from 12 days of being gone. 12 Days, I am hoping to now bust out 5 days of summer to-dos and be done with it. Needless to say I am still working on laundry from being gone.

We are in the full swing of camping and fishing and basically hanging out. I have referred to it as detoxifying my brain. I sorely needed it. I am not sure which needs more of my attention, my brain or my body sometimes. I don't know if I have time to make both as good as they could be. My brain gets pretty heavy and well you know....

Small and Big Fry are growing, it is a little scary. High School and middle school next year. I am being dragged kicking and screaming into this world of teenagers. KICKING AND SCREAMING.

Summer is my favorite time and here are some pics so far...I would take pics of my yard like Bobbi does, oh no never mind, my yard looks nothing like that!! I have vowed to take more pics this summer, no matter how much the children KICK and SCREAM

This first one, just had to. As we were out camping it came through. I was shocked when I showed to elder child (who ummm resembles me just a little) and asked him to find me. He couldn't. Interesting.




This never, ever gets old to watch. Never



2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

okay - um, don't feel bad - i just came here TODAY! summer is summer, it's hard to even blog. and the NEXT pic i need to take for you is of the ugly parts of the back yard. there are MANY of those :)

happy summer, friend!

carey said...

And I just stopped by TODAY. i guess we are all getting caught up in the swirl. i will try to blog quick...