Monday, May 6, 2013

14 days

Well, here we are peeps, with 14 days left until summer freedom. I cannot even begin to describe how this year has been, except the desire to run and grab a Starbuck's application and become a barista has crossed my mind more than a few times. Many more.

14 days left until a summer spend with a child leaving middle school and going to high school and a elementary student going to middle school. Not sure who I am more worried about, Big Fry, Small Fry or me and my sanity. I think I am going to find my calm easy going son to be the one who gives me the gray hairs. Living with an overthinking person is just down right exhausting. Living with an over thinking tween is even worse. I hope we all make it.

I already have the box of hygiene supplies for the camper, looking at summer clothing and swim gear for the boat, and keeping track on the calendar until our first trip to camp in Pierre.

Yes, 14 days cannot come soon enough.

2 comments:

carey said...


Oh, thank goodness for summer. I know you will have lots of good memories and stories to tell. Maybe that road trip to Colorado is on tap for us yet?

bobbione8y said...

are we there yet?!???!

:)