Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Back home again

Wow, back home again from the big trip to the big city of DC. It is hard to believe I was gone since now I am surrounded with laundry and making dinner, but the memories will stick with me because after all there are great memores. When else will I get a chance to to Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland all in one weekend. Probably never. When will a friend go with me and comb racks of pants to find yoga pants just for me? Probably never. Who will watch me buy four-yes four pairs of shoes and applaud my efforts-can't think of another person. Who will let me cook in HER kitchen and tell me what I made tasted fabulous (when I know her cooking skills far exceed mine).Gracious as always

I will let Karen share the rest, she is always better with words then me...Thanks for the visit friend.

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

aw, so glad it was fun!!! there is nothing better than life-long friendship :)

Karen said...

I loved every minute, Cher.

Well, you know..