Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer is finally here

Summer is officially here, check-out with boss was June 6th and beside a little rough weather we are starting it running. The family make a trip to Pierre for...you guessed it...more fishing. We didn't have Karl to help us out but it was still fun. Big Fry and I left fishing early to road trip to Denver to see a concert. Classic old school (Bush-the band) meets a thirteen year old's favorite (Nickleback). Not sure who enjoyed it more him or me watching him. Hilarious. He about fainted when I told him I was going to get popcorn, I got the hint and went without-guess popcorn at a concert isn't cool. I miss you all in the summer! I am still having technical difficulties trying to post for Bobbi,but I will not give up! You would thing that summer would allow all of us more time to post but alas it doesn't. I will leave you some future posts with some pics, as we are off to Cancun next week!

No comments: