Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Splurge






So here are some pics of some items from my spring shopping splurge. I went a little overboard, but felt I deserved-have only missed three boot camp classes since October. I may not fill out everything on the top parts or look like the models but have to say the black dress turned out to look pretty dang hot:)
I am still deciding between the black VS suit and the other ones in one of the other patterns-Any thoughts? You can see better views of those suits on the site for Athleta-my newest favorite catalog that I can absolutely not afford to buy from!




3 comments:

Karen said...

oooooh, Cher. I love the dress. I am basic when it comes to suits, so I would go with the black.

Chris said...

I like the bottom top design myself, but black is sext too! I love that dress! I WANT TO SHOP FOR SPRING CLOTHS SOOOOOOOO BAD!!

cherk said...

Yeah, me too, I ordered that one also. Figure I can compare that and the black one I purchased and pick the one I like the best. Chocolate brown is my new favorite color so couldn't resist.